Social Work Care Manager (MSW) - Senior Life Solutions, LLC
JOB POSTING – Social Work Care Manager (MSW)
We are looking for Social Workers with a Master’s in Social Work to join our professional care management team serving Larimer and Weld counties. The ideal social worker will have a genuine interest in working with older adults and their families with compassion, sincerity, and integrity. We are seeking effective communicators who are self-directed in accomplishing daily tasks, as well as highly adaptive to a fast-paced work environment. Social work candidates should have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, have a willingness to learn, and the ability to work as a team player in a small company that is growing.
Job Summary: To provide professional, customized, care management services, which includes on-going assessments, guidance, support, education, resources, consulting, and mediation to help individuals and families address the changing needs throughout the aging process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide regular in-home/facility/hospital visitations.
- Establish close working relationships and rapport with clients and their care team to provide holistic care.
- Create, implement, and revise a plan of care based on assessments that address the continual changing needs of the client.
- Utilize creative-problem solving skills to develop and implement processes and systems that facilitate wellness, safety, and independence.
- Closely monitor clients’ needs and provide early interventions for changing needs.
- Respond to a crisis that is an emergency or urgent matter within 45 minutes.
- Provide education, guidance and support throughout the aging process.
- Advocate for and assist clients and families during transitions of care while supporting self-determination, preferences and desires.
- Engage community resources aligned with clients’ needs and preferences.
- Submit timely documentation that accurately reflects observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to the client’s care management and services.
- Rotating on-call: evening and weekend hours.
- Possesses the knowledge of client rights, and ensures the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all clients.
- Understands the older adult population, their challenges, and the aging process.
- Utilizes excellent observation, assessment, and communication skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Maintains and respects professional and personal boundaries.
- Applies critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Pursues continuing education in accordance with certification/licensure requirements.
- Masters of Social Work degree
- Experience in direct client care, preferably with older adults
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of automobile liability insurance
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, emails, cloud platforms, and electronic charting
- Commitment to the Mission, Values, and Goals of Senior Life Solutions, LLC
- Take part in the development of a small company that is growing
- Have a supportive team and work environment
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Develop your skills with training opportunities.
- Advance your career within the company.
- Opportunity for raises in the first year.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, On-Call PTO, Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Send cover letter and resume to:
Colleen Daugherty, MSW, CMC, CDP, NCG
Founder and CEO
No Phone calls please
Phone: (970) 214-2894
Email: [email protected]