Shipping and Receiving clerk needed! - Manpower
Our client in the Fort Collins area is seeking an entry-level shipping and receiving clerk ASAP!
Pulling products from stock and packing to fulfill customer and shipping order requirements
- Pulling product from shelves, labeling, packing, and weighing boxes
- Palletizing truck shipments and loading product on freight carriers vehicles or trailers
- Distributing incoming truck and container shipments
- Moving incoming products to inventory
- Performing periodic physical inventory counts
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Providing support to production or other departments, as need arises
- Obtain forklift and/or order picker certification
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to follow verbal and written communications
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs occasionally, 30 lbs repetitively
- Stand or/walk for up to 3 hours at a time in an 8 hour day
- Frequent grasp, push, pull, bend, and climb stair movements
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
- Ability to handle job rotations
- Valid driver’s license
**Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
For immediate consideration, please submit an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] or call 970-226-0113. We look forward to hearing from you!
Email: [email protected]