Sales Director For Business Brokerage / M&A Firm (Denver) - Transworld Business Advisors - Rocky Mountain
As we continue to expand our company’s presence across the Rocky Mountain region, we will need an individual to help recruit, train, and support our team of business brokers so we can continue to maintain a top level of service and production while providing a better baseline of team guidance and support. This professional will also have the opportunity to continue our mission as small business advocates with their own set of listings.
The small business sale market has never been better! In Colorado alone, there are approximately 8,400 businesses available for sale annually, which creates a market of potential commissions for business brokers equal to $209 million every year! And this is only a small portion of the nearly 600,000 small business residing in Colorado.
Our company culture is unmatched in the industry and creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to review our eligibility requirements below, complete our application, and the related questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!
Eligibility Requirements, Daily Responsibilities, and Compensation Package
The Sales Director role will be split 50% in self-production as a business broker and 50% as a Director/Trainer until the team reaches a critical mass when the Director/Trainer role will become 100%.
Our ideal candidate has…
● Experience in B2B sales and management
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work within the small business community
● The ability and willingness to be collaborate and be part of a team
Overview of the Day-to-Day:
● Supporting small to medium sized businesses through a buy or sale transaction (50%)
● Recruiting new individuals to the business brokerage team
● Conducting initial and ongoing training for the business brokerage team
● Participating in buyer and seller meetings along with brokers (ride-alongs)
● Maintaining sales reports and holding the brokerage team accountable to their KPIs
● Participating in leadership meetings
● Traveling within the state
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sales role
● A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited business school
Candidates must obtain, at their own expense, a Colorado Real Estate license within 30 days of hire to be eligible for this position and be able to pass a full background check.
This is a full-time, commission-only role with a minimum guaranteed pay of $40,000. Ability to earn high six figures annually within two to three years.
Office Benefits & Growth Opportunity
Our office offers:
● A three-month onboarding and training process
● A full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● House leads
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization, including profit sharing and partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Associate memberships to state and national associations
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an international community of brokers and advisors
APPLY HERE: https://transworld-business-advisors-of-denver.workable.com/jobs/690837
Transworld will be accepting applications via the above link only. Please do not call or email us in regards to this position.