Sales Coordinator - Your True Nature
Great opportunity for a well-organized person with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the outdoors to bring inspiring gift products with positive messaging to wholesale and retail customers through a wide variety of gift shops around the country. This position is located at our home office in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Your True Nature (YTN) was founded by Ilan Shamir in 1999, with the highly successful Advice from Nature line of merchandise. We are a leader in sales to the majority of national parks and we have a presence in over 10,000 accounts across the country from direct sales and our licensees. YTN utilizes the talents of our team and dedicated staff to deliver the highest quality products and outstanding service. Our philosophy is based on caring for the earth and honoring and celebrating each person’s true nature.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by providing Customer Service to smaller accounts, support to Sales Representatives and build relationships that identify new markets and business opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for Success
Networking, Prospecting, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Time Management, Meeting Sales Goals, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Our team values working in a collaborative environment and welcomes a team member with a drive for sales, enthusiasm for the outdoors and connection to the earth, alignment with positive messaging, understanding the depth of the Your True Nature message, and a willingness to wear many hats depending on company priorities.
Areas of Responsibility
- Initiates sales process by cold calling and understanding new account requirements
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product; overcoming objections
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products that would fit with their area
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring products and reactions from accounts
- Recommends new products by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled
- Attracts potential customers by answering product questions; suggesting information about other products
- Helps to open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintains Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM)
- Maintains customer records by updating account information for current customers
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment
- Sales Representative management and research for potential new Representatives
- Assists with marketing materials for annual mailings and ongoing requests
- Assists/assembles mail packets to send to customers and representatives
- Assist other team members with job tasks that are not assigned to you
- Directly assist Sales and Business Development Manager and Office Manager with tasks assigned to you. Tasks assigned based on needs of company
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Answers the phone with a cheerful attitude ready to engage customers with knowledge of products and great customer service
Education and Experience
Some College coursework preferred. Knowledge and understanding of business development, sales, and/or marketing experience. Experience in the wholesale, online retail industries a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Base Salary Range: Commensurate with qualifications $14-18 hour
Foundation Bonus: 1% for the team percentage
Benefits: Work hours flexibility. Paid flex time, medical reimbursement/health insurance, retirement contribution, FSA
Location: Ft. Collins, Colorado
Please submit a brief cover letter (up to 1 page) and resume by December 21, 2018. Looking to hire by January 18, 2018.
Include in brief Cover Letter:
- Additional information about your experience and skills relevant to the position
- Provide examples of recent successes
- Are you familiar with the company and products previously?
- What is your favorite advice?
Job Type: Full-time
Phone: (800) 992-4769