RN – Columbine Health Systems - Columbine Health Systems
We’re privately owned and operated…we’re not a corporation. It’s like working with family!
“I felt like I was coming home to Columbine, you all make everyone feel like family”. Erica, RN
At Columbine Health Systems you are family! We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for our residents. If you have the passion to develop a true connection with those you care for and are dedicated to enriching the lives of the elderly then Columbine Health Systems is the place to be!
We have 5 beautiful Skilled Nursing Facilities located in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Windsor.
We are accepting applications for a quality RN – Registered Nurse – able to work either:
- Full Time, Part Time or PRN
- Days – 6 am to 2:30 pm
- Evenings – 2 pm to 10:30 pm
- Overnights – 10 pm to 6:30 am
- 12 hr. – 6 am to 6 pm
- 12 hr. – 6 pm to 6 am
- Weekdays, Every Other Weekend and some Holidays
Registered Nurse – RN Compensation:
- Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
- We Offer Shift and Weekend Differential Pay.
- 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year!
Registered Nurse – RN – Requirements:
- Must possess a minimum nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Must possess a clear unencumbered license from the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
- Prefer at 6 months to a year of experience as a licensed nurse in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related healthcare facilities.
- We also welcome New Grads!
Questions? Contact Jeff Goody 970-494-6462
Phone: (970) 494-6462