Relocation Consultant - TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Loveland
The Relocation consultant’s (RC) overall responsibility is to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to increase sales, profitability, and the success of the franchise through: growing sales with customer relationship building; providing timely and accurate estimates in order to retain customers; assisting the sales team to improve the performance of the location; and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The RC should develop in-depth knowledge of: company products and services, presentation skills, best professionally acceptable sales practices, and customer service practices.
- Utilizing conversational selling techniques; build confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® services in order to capture all sales opportunities.
- Problem solve for the customers by carefully listening to their needs and requests.
- Ensure that customer expectations are exceeded with proven customer service best practices.
- Ensure the provided estimates are prepared and scheduled accurately.
- Communicate with clients, pre-move and post-move, in order to capture and retain their business.
- Utilize technological devices to provide accurate, on-the-spot estimates to gain committed customers.
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals and objectives by continually increasing sales and minimizing expenses.
- Assist in review and development of move consultation procedures and materials.
- Collaborate with location manager and marketing manager to increase business move revenue and develop strategic relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Assist with front office sales duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by general manager
Phone: (970) 686-6683