Property Maintenance Technichian - Legacy Senior Residences - Fort Collins
This position is available now. Work hours will be 8:00 to 5:00 M-F, and must be available to be on call for emergencies and snow removal. Primary work location will be the Legacy Senior Residences located at 413 North Linden Street, Fort Collins, CO.
The maintenance person will focus on rapid responses to service requests, turning and preparation of apartments for new occupants, participate in ongoing inspections and preventative maintenance operations.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.50 per hour. This is a full-time position with paid vacations, bonus potential, PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance programs are available. Qualified candidates will have a current driver’s license, own reliable transportation an ability to pass a maintenance exam, background and drug screening.
If you are looking for a long-term employment opportunity with a company who values your skills and abilities please complete an application and schedule an interview today. Living on site is not required for this position.
Email your completed application. Employment applications are available at www.beacon.cc
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Participate in all maintenance projects.
2. Perform light electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
3. Perform light plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
4. Replace broken glass, tile, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, blinds, locks.
5. Paint, interior and exterior, when required.
6. Perform carpentry work, such as fitting doors, freeing windows, repairing shelves.
7. Assist in cleaning work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc.
8. Grounds maintenance and daily grounds inspections and cleanup.
9. Repair concrete, masonry, roof, fencing, when required.
10. Perform limited extermination services, when required.
11. Participate in new employee training.
12. Participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage.
13. Be responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
14. Complete all work orders efficiently, promptly and accurately.
15. Be responsible for the refurbishing of apartments prior to Resident occupancy.
16. Assist Resident Manager in keeping accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishing, inventories, purchase orders, Freon logs & snow logs.
17. Perform scheduled maintenance on equipment based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and operating manuals.
18. Periodically inspect all units, buildings, and common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance as needed.
19. Have knowledge regarding water and gas meter cutoffs, and all apartment and fixture cutoffs, sprinkler system timers and sewer cleanouts and update map of same.
20. Make sure storage areas are locked.
21. Have constant knowledge regarding contracts and suppliers, their services and goods.
22. Assist in apartment check-in and check-out inspections with Resident Manager when requested.
Phone: (970) 221-0212