Project Director - BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
Blusky is seeking a highly motivated Project Director to contribute their talents to BluSky Nation.
Are you known for setting your mind to something and doing what it takes to get there? Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you? We are currently hiring for a Project Director position in an effort to keep up with the increasing demand for emergency services and restoration in your area.
BluSky is the fastest growing National Restoration Company who has been committed to restoring commercial, industrial, governmental, residential and multifamily properties damaged by fire, water and other natural disasters. Additionally BluSky offers environmental, roofing and renovation services across the US with an emphasis on large projects. At BluSky excellence is not just another empty promise; it is a goal we strive to achieve in every aspect of our business. That is why we are seeking the best of the best to join our Team.
As a BluSky Project Director, you will be joining our fast-moving restoration team to help LEAD the entire scope of restoration projects, including sales, marketing, estimating, budgeting, hands on customer service, and much, much more…
Our most successful Project Directors got where they are by their ability to grow and learn. They are comfortable being in charge, managing others and accepting complete responsibility for follow through on assignments. In this role it is the people skills that matter most.
- Career driven, not job driven
- The ability to manage challenging situations and work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, able to work with different computer systems/programs (Xactimate)
- Willingness to work long hours and be on-call
- Market BluSky to new customers, target major accounts, large loss executive’s facility/property, management, executive weekly sales and business development activities trade shows etc.
- Foster close working relationship with subcontractors and vendor partners
- Generate, manage and close sales leads
- Prepare estimates promptly and accurately, inspect and determine the appropriate scope of repairs
- Provide all project information to PM and PA including budget, completion date and other important information
- Write sub-contractor agreements and able to show a justified job cost prior to transitioning the project to a Project Manager
- Ensure weekly communication commitment are kept (Accounts Receivable)
- 5-7 years in construction/Estimating and sales experience in the restoration industry with proven track record and sales growth
- Business degree in marketing, construction management or related field (preferred but not required)
- Able to attend networking activities 2-3 times per week after normal business hours
As a PROJECT Director at BluSky, you can look forward to the following advantages:
- Competitive and rewarding base salary + commission structure
- Company vehicle or Car allowance
- Health benefits & 401K matching plan and PTO (paid time off), 11 paid holidays
Email: [email protected]