Project Coordinator - Neuworks Mechanical, Inc.
We are a Fort Collins based mechanical contractor, seeking the right individual to become a key member of our team. We are currently seeking a new Project Coordinator. Our highest priority is finding candidates with a team-inspired attitude, a first-rate work ethic, a commitment to quality, and a strong sense of accountability. We have high expectations for our employees and our work as a company, so please apply if you are interested in holding yourself to the highest standards in the industry.
- Professional appearance
- Responsive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, QuickBooks and Bluebeam
- High School Diploma or General Education Development
- Past experience working as a project coordinator beneficial
- Knowledge of Construction Management preferred
- Knowledge of the mechanical plumbing trade is helpful (i.e. the submittal process, change orders, RFPs, contract analysis, etc.)
- Knowledge of plumbing, heating, cooling, and medical piping systems a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
- A Motor Vehicle Report will be required at the time of the interview
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Package
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Discount Health Club Membership
- Company Functions
While resumes are appreciated, we require a completed application to be considered for employment. We invite you to visit our website, http://neuworksmechanical.com/careers.html, to learn more about Neuworks Mechanical, Inc. and to complete an application. Alternatively, you may come to our new office Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm. We are now located at 241 Racquette Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524.
Neuworks Mechanical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status, etc.
Phone: (970) 556-3130