Program Specialist / Office Manager - McKee Foundation
In support of the Foundations mission to support the health and wellness of in Northern Colorado the Office Manager will manage all areas related to daily activities for donor recognition, event support, social and digital media marketing schedules, sponsor invoice management, board correspondence, and annual campaign logistics, first stop accounting, office supplies and marketing materials, marketing calendars, volunteers and a variety of office correspondence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily deposits. Receive checks and make the remote deposits. Distribute the deposit slips to accounting for QuickBooks entry and fund development for Donor Perfect entry.
- Manage daily mail. Ensure all mail is accepted and distributed appropriately. Mange all gifts, sponsorships and other cash that comes into the office.
- Grant writing.
- Manage the delegated logistical areas for fundraising events in conjunction with the events manager including sponsorship invoicing and tracking, ticket sales, registration, vendor contract tracking, ordering marketing materials upon approval.
- Work with the events manager to develop timelines, and marketing/promotion plans.
- Manages ticket Sales – events registration and event ticket sales, registration.
- Provide support for the research and solicitation of new and existing sponsors.
- Coordinate and track sponsorship invoice, payment status, and thank you/ acknowledgments.
- Volunteer management – recruit and manage volunteers in collaboration with Foundation Team for events and office projects.
- Attend board meetings and committee meetings and take minutes– 6 board meetings per month 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Manage all donor thank yous on a weekly program to ensure timely recognition.
- Manage e-blast information and donor database for all electronic contact.
- Act as the first point of contact for phone and walk-in traffic.
- Research obituaries regularly to ensure an accurate donor database.
- Manage the Foundation Website, non-event pages.
- Facilitate all new additions, memorials to the wellness walk.
- Manage all board correspondence to include; term letters, attendance at board meetings, meeting minutes, and special requests.
- Manage office supplies, promotional materials, sunshine cart orders, campaign items.
- Manage the office events, marketing, and outreach calendars.
- Manage partner recognition, gifts, and communications.
- Manage the income scholarship applications and coordination with the TSD and PSD applications.
- Support donor relations of the Foundation to enact the mission of the organization.
Phone: (970) 820-4001
Email: [email protected]