Program Coordinator - Project Self-Sufficiency
For more than 30 years, Project Self-Sufficiency has been cultivating the grit and determination needed for a lifetime of achievements for single parents and their children. We are looking for the perfect candidate to work with us in the Program Coordinator role as we execute our mission of partnering with single parents to strengthen the selfpower needed to accomplish their goals of obtaining a degree and a career that matters.
Each person on our 12-person “Team Awesome” is essential in the successful execution of our mission, and the Program Coordinator is no exception. As a member of the administrative team, this position assures excellent customer service and program implementation through the efficient and effective coordination of direct services and supports for Project Self-Sufficiency families.
Our Program Coordinator will help expand our impact in Northern Colorado by:
Forming positive connections with program applicants and clients, and community partners;
Being a “go-to” resource person and providing excellent customer service, internally and externally;
Keeping the team organized and well-equipped by providing office management and administrative support;
Utilizing volunteers to get important things done, with a knack for making them feel loved and appreciated in the process.
We are looking for candidates who have…
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and strong proclivity for proactive planning and communications;
- Strong familiarity with local support organizations and services;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, O365), Adobe Acrobat Pro;
- Experience with database platforms, preferably Salesforce;
- La fluidez en el español.
Please consider learning more about the Program Coordinator role if you …
- Have a desire to collaborate on a passionate team of professionals, dedicated to the implementation of our organization’s mission;
- Can bring a diverse lens that will enhance our organizational impact in Northern Colorado.
What we offer…
- Enormous opportunity to play an essential role in transforming the lives of single-parent families in a fun, supportive work environment;
- Commitment to your professional growth and development;
- Competitive benefits package includes 401(K) match, health, dental and vision insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, PTO and 10 paid holidays per year;
Position is full-time (40 hours per week), hourly, non-exempt.
An offer of employment will be subject to a signed Confidentiality Agreement, acceptable background check, and, because we work with vulnerable populations, we will require documentation of completed series of COVID-19 vaccination.
Applicants should carefully review the complete job description for full qualification and duties on our website: https://bringthepower.org/careers/. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter describing reason for interest and key qualifications for the position, along with their resume, saved as one PDF file. Email the PDF to [email protected] with the subject line: Program Coordinator Position. We are accepting applications until filled.
Phone: (970) 635-5912
Email: [email protected]