Professional Caregivers - Senior Helpers Of Fort Collins
Caregivers Fort Collins-LaPorte-Larimer County-Shifts Available Now! Up to $15.00-$17.00 hr. or more with shift differentials and gas allowances. We are looking for exceptional caregivers who like to be on-the-go. Visit multiple clients in the day comes with premium pay!!
Don’t delay- start right away: Drop-In Interviews Monday-Friday 10am-3pm @ 3101 Kintzley Ct. Unit J, LaPorte, Co. 80535
Be part of a premiere agency delivering care to seniors and supporting our vast partnerships in the healthcare field. Caregivers are given the best tools and training in the business. Senior Helpers creates “Professional Caregivers” and provides advancement opportunities for our exceptional leaders in senior care. Senior Helpers of Fort Collins is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work two years running.
- Enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, gas allowances, bonuses, paid volunteer service for our senior initiatives
- Shift variety including: Mornings, mid-day, evenings, nights, weekends, on-call, float, short shifts, long shifts
- Perfect for students with part-time availability
- Great benefits including health and access to vision, dental, life insurance
- Specialized paid training for Dementia, Parkinson’s and more….
- Ability to assist clients with all activities of daily living.
- Ability to assist clients with instrumental activities of daily living.
- Ability to observe, document, and report changes of physical and mental condition immediately.
- Ability to provide companionship, conversation, and protective oversight.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to pass a Background Check.
- Legal Identification and proof of authorization to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to arrive at shifts on-time.
- Ability to use clock in/out & care documentation system used by agency successfully through caregiver mobile app.
- At least one-year professional caregiving experience.
- Ability to transport client in a vehicle safely.
Senior Helpers is the nation’s premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers’ culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Phone: (970) 658-8228