Production Manager – Irrigation & Enhancements - Lindgren Landscape
Lindgren Landscape is an award-winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design and install landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality. See some of our work on our website at www.lindgrenlandscape.com.
What is important about this role? This is a hands-on, full-time position with day-to-day duties that oversees the Irrigation and Enhancements Divisions within the Maintenance department. The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful operations of a portfolio of accounts including Budget Control, Delivery of Quality Product, Crew Training, Safety, and Equipment Allocation and Assignment.
Salary: $62,000 – $68,000 annually plus bonus.
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Manage dispatch of irrigation, enhancement, and snow crews.
- Manage crew foreman and irrigation techs, keeping them on schedule, under hours. Maximize the schedule and hours management and modify the schedule based on new work or cancellations.
- Build production plans on each property to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Anticipate and evaluate equipment needs and manage crew equipment inventory and repair issues.
- Job Start-Process – work with sales and CMs to carry out proper new job setup.
- Monitor Daily Crew Performance (Route Sheet Distribution/Time Sheet Review).
- Managing subcontractor relationships, and site meetings.
- Enforce Company Standards. i.e., SOP’s, Safety, Uniforms, Fleet, Equipment, and Facility.
- Training, onboarding, coaching, reviewing, and rewarding crew members.
- Safety committee member, attend classes as needs, crew trainer, accident evaluator and crew oversight.
- Snow removal management.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree (two-year degree) or certification program of comparable length required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of landscape construction installation – Hardscape & Softscape
- Strong knowledge of irrigation systems
- Strong Computer skills – MS Office Suite, Excel
- Experience with scheduling software- preferred
- Team building skills include the ability to motivate and engage skilled craftsmen.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record.
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Supervisory Expectations: Directly supervise one or more employees.
Travel: Must be able and willing to travel up to 65% of the job.
Benefits: We offer paid time off, sick time, health, Life, and a 401(k) plan.
For more information click here.