Primary Montessori Guide - Treehouse Montessori School
- Assures that each family is warmly greeted upon arrival, and each child is gradually assisted to become a part of the community.
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant, soothing voice, and models this attitude and voice for parents and others working in the environment.
- Attends all training opportunities and staff meetings as provided and scheduled.
- Maintains a neat, well organized, and attractive prepared environment consistent with Montessori pedagogy.
- Participates in professional activities designated by the Head of School, which may include workshops, curriculum retreats, meetings, planning, and other professional pursuits.
- Attends all pre-announced staff meetings and professional sessions, including staff, level, committee and, evening parent meetings.
- Works to develop close and effective relationships with parents, including opportunities to discuss and understand the child’s individual progress; encourages them to bond with both the class and the larger school community; provides individualized tracking of student progress through transparent classroom.
- Follows the school’s policies and procedures for student evaluation and record keeping
- Associates or Bachelors
- AMI, AMS, MACTE Primary Montessori Certification
- 2+ years experience in an early child setting
- Flexibility and an understanding of working with a diverse, inclusive community
- Must be motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to work the hours of the position based on the organization’s needs
- Must complete clearance of a background check, and pre-employment physical
- Paid professional development opportunities offsite
- Eligibility for health benefits, vision, dental, and short term disability at discounted group rate
- Eligibility to participate in Life Insurance plan
- After 1 year of full-time employment, eligibility for IRA at 3% match
- 7 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Tuition Discounts
- Holiday Pay
How to apply:
Apply online through our website https://www.treehousemontessori.com/get-involved/employment-opportunities/
Email resume to the head of school at [email protected]
Phone: (970) 402-9451
Email: [email protected]