Part-time Legal Assistant - Alexander & Ewert, LLC
Alexander & Ewert, a thriving midtown family law office, is looking to hire a part-time Legal Assistant to join our top-notch team. We are looking for a motivated self-starter and problem solver with an eye for detail to support two awesome attorneys. If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Legal Assistant include:
- Communicate with clients and witnesses to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper and electronic filing systems
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the attorney’s physical and electronic calendars
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Draft and proofread correspondence
- Manage the overall needs of the office
The ideal candidate will: (1) be profecient with microsoft products including word, excel, and outlook; (2) possess interpersonal skills to handle phone calls; (3) be detail-oriented for proper calendaring and filing; (4) be able to commit to larger blocks of time in the office; (5) have initiative in completing tasks and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates will submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest in working in a law firm, availability, and employment history to [email protected]
Email: [email protected]