Outside Sales Representative - Alphagraphics
Alphagraphics of Northern Colorado is looking for a “hunter” with print, office product, or other related relationship driven sales experience. Alphagraphics of Northern Colorado currently operates two printing and signage service locations.
We are accepting applications for a “hunter” to call, email, network, employ social media networking and leverage his or her sales experience and drive to bring in new customers. We are a growing company searching for self-motivated and rejection adverse individuals who know how to build relationships and provide solutions to help clients grow their business and get noticed. We have the experience along with the printing and finishing equipment to enact marketing strategies through printing, mailing and signage that promote and create growth for our clients.
Job Summary: Identifies and develops new business opportunities; maintains and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales targets.
- Grow sales by expanding product offering to existing clients, gaining new clients by cold calling and networking
- Create job estimates that are prepared in a timely manner, professionally presented and carefully reviewed for job pricing and accuracy
- Consult with customers to help them make decisions; up sell when there are opportunities •Maintain CRM database for prospects and clients
- Assist in updating mailing list database by qualifying prospects and follows up on targeted direct mail or local mailings
- Keep current on pricing strategy and customer billing procedures
- Work as an effective team member in the Business and occasionally helping to meet production deadlines
Qualifications / Experience
• Minimum 4 year Outside Sales, and customer service experience
• Strong listening, probing and analytical skills • Experience in the printing industry a plus
• Ability to understand technology terms and uses including digital printing and Internet capabilities • High energy level. Willing to work in fast-paced, ever changing business environment
• Strong work ethic and values the benefit of teamwork to achieve results
• Able to work well both independently & as part of a team
• Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge of Mac/PC software applications preferred
Apply today and begin the first step to see if you might be the newest member of our AlphaGraphics team
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Phone: (970) 223-6316
Email: [email protected]