NOW HIRING ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, A career with Tutoring Excellence has daily rewards! - Tutoring Excellence
Assistant Director/ Tutor – Loveland and Longmont openings
Posting Date: 02/24/2022
Expiry Date: 03/14/2022
Since 2018, Tutoring Excellence has been assisting all levels of students to achieve their educational goals. From its highly acclaimed instructional program that assists students to catch up, get ahead and gain confidence. To the high school students who need coursework assistance and SAT/ACT prep. Tutoring Excellence (TE) has been there to meet their needs with devoted professionals who are committed to our student’s achieving success.
As an Assistant Director (AD), you will manage and run the day-to-day operations of a busy Learning Center.
- AD works with leads through phone, email, tests, events, and sales for new enrollments.
- Responsible for daily operations for the center including opening, closing, managing staff, and more when the Center Director is not on site.
- Provide optimal customer service, leading to students’ success and high retention rates.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative partnership with teachers, counselors, educational specialists, and other school administrators on behalf of TE students.
- Oversee staff to ensure parent, student, and center needs are met.
- Uphold TE standards with respect to center cleanliness and operation standards.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, be flexible, multitask, be detailed minded, be perceptive to center dynamics, parent requests, and student needs.
- Manage revenue, expenses, operations, and marketing goals
- Distribute public relations material to schools.
- Meet with students and parents before, during, and after instruction. Discuss student’s progress with parents during interim conferences.
- Manage all center activities, schedule, and quality of service.
- Regularly assess and monitor student’s progress and make alterations to individual student’s programs as required.
- Administer diagnostic evaluation and assist students on their first day.
- Market TE and test prep services to local schools and the surrounding community.
- Effective collaboration and communication with the team to encourage positive learning and work environment and high staff morale.
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- Two or more years of professional experience
- Background in education, sales, business, and management is ideal. A passion for education and the success of TE students is essential.
- The ability to work in a fast pace, client-driven environment
- An enthusiastic, outgoing, and team-oriented personality
- The motivation and compassion to ensure that a student’s time at TE is valuable
- Confident and assertive communication skills with a professional and flexible demeanor
- Must be proficient with computers and able to adapt quickly to variable systems and software.
- Must be a caring, qualified professional committed to the success of students.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be available to work during center open hours and special events.
- A motivated and passionate individual who strives for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Reliable, punctual and who holds high standards for themselves and their team.
- Inspiring, energized, and innovative
- Deadline and detailed minded
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Job type: part-time 24 hours a week
- Salary: $15-$17 /hour DOE
- Workdays: School year–Monday through Thursday 1:30-7:30 and special events. Summer – Monday – Thursday 9:00am -12:00pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm and special events.
At Tutoring Excellence, we want only the best of the best! If you meet the above requirements and are a self-motivated individual with a proven record of excellence in your past endeavors, apply today! Send a resume and cover letter, including salary history to [email protected]. We comply with EECO and all applicable laws.
Email: [email protected]