Mover/Driver - Two Men And A Truck
The driver/movers’s overall responsibility is to deliver the highest level of customer service in order to increase customer satisfaction level, referrals, brand awareness, and the success of the franchise through: safe operation of a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV), working as a team member to pack, move, and safely transporting household goods, and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The driver/mover should have general knowledge of functional support areas including customer service, DOT driver regulations, truck driving experience and moving skills.
- Understand and execute the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® mission statement and core values.
- Works with other franchise employees to ensure successful, claims-free relocation of customer’s belongings.
- Communicates with customers, builds confidence, and offers products that benefit the safe movement of customer’s belongings.
- Obtains feedback throughout the move and proactively responds to improve the customer experience.
- Responsible for personal adherence to franchise standards and policies.
- Actively pursues procedure compliance with franchise, FMCSA and DOT guidelines
- Actively makes suggestions to improve franchise procedures and the customer’s experience.
- Organizes and secures truck at the end of each job to ensure truck and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe and professional manner.
- Responsible for capturing all required and signed paperwork from customers including correct payment and properly processing it on a daily basis.
- Practice proper personal hygiene.
- Other duties as assigned by operations manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- 21 years of age
- Must be able to be insured under the franchise auto insurance plan and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) Required
- Knowledge of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system policies, procedures, and industry standards.
- Demonstrated oral comprehension, listening and communication skills.
- Language Skills: ability to effectively present information in small group situations to co-workers and customers.
- Mathematical skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers and decimals with United States dollars, weight measurements, distance, and time.
- Must gain an understanding of common relocation forms and be able to properly complete them with the customer.
- Ability to count cash or confirm other payment options for proper payment.
- Local travel, and occasional overnight travel, is required.
- Drivers/Movers are frequently required to stand, walk, talk, sit, hear, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and/or lift with hands and arms.
- Must be able to continuously lift, and place, up to 100# and be able to help with pieces up to 1000#.
Phone: (970) 686-6683
Email: [email protected]