Marketing Director - Realities For Children
The main function of the Marketing Director is to create, improve, manage and execute the marketing benefits for the Business Members of Realities For Children and implement the overall marketing strategy for the Realties For Children organization, allowing us to reach further in service for children in need.
The RFC Marketing Director also manages and executes a variety of organizational marketing outreach including special youth programs and annual item distributions – specific duties include:
- Manage print media publication deadlines
- Manage RFC social media platforms and Blog posts
- Manage and update website
- Write, create, publish & mail Business Member Directory 4x/yr.
- Create & write articles and send bi-monthly electronic Real News newsletter
- Create and manage additional business member marketing benefits
- Manage marketing outreach for Santa’s Workshop, Bikes For Tykes, and Back To School.
- Attend and assist with large organizational events.
This is a Full-Time position and with salary ranging with experience, full health benefits available, retirement plan, gym membership and a chance to make a difference!
To learn more about and to apply for this position please send questions and professional resume to Craig@RealitiesForChildren.com
Realities For Children is a non-profit organization that provides for the emergency and ongoing support needs of children in Northern Colorado who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk.