Manufacturing Technician I – Derms - Tolmar
Purpose and Scope
The Derms Technician I provides general support for the manufacturing department with a focus on dermatology products, while ensuring that our products are made with quality for our patients.
• Perform job responsibilities in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs) and production records with an expectation of “Right the First Time”.
• Perform job in a clean room environment requiring clean room gowning, including but not limited to:
o Company-provided Scrubs
o Shoe Covers
o Hairnets (and beard covers as applicable)
o Tyvek Coveralls
o Face mask
• Assist in the set up and operation of all final packaging equipment (cartoners).
• Properly load sub-components into final packaging equipment.
• Accurately document production activities using regulatory controlled documents including production records and log books.
• Perform facility cleaning of manufacturing areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• Properly perform the Done By function on batch records in accordance with cGMP standards.
• Ensure that product quality adheres to approved specifications.
• Operate under the direct supervision of a Lead Operator and/or Production Supervisor.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Special Skills and Knowledge
• Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP).
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours or more).
• Understanding of basic computer software.
• Ability to maintain focus on detail-oriented, repetitive tasks.
• Ability to follow and understand written production records and validation protocols.
• Understanding of basic math and writing skills to document production activities in batch records and/or log books.
• Must be able to keep accurate records and able to perform mathematical calculations.
• Ability to legibly complete required documentation.
• Good attention to detail required for documentation in production documents.
• Capability to operate on a fast-paced manual assembly line using basic production equipment.
• Ability to interact with peers and members of other departments in team settings in a professional manner.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required.
• Acceptable results on both a quantitative and verbal assessment test.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record may be required.
• Shift work in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
• May require overtime.
Core Hours: 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM Monday – Friday
Phone: (970) 212-2281
Email: [email protected]