Manager, Partnership Services - Rams Sports Properties
Rams Sports Properties is LEARFIELD’s local, dedicated entity representing Colorado State University. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the University’s brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for the University, our team manages all aspects of the rights relationship, providing corporate partners both traditional and new media opportunities with the University in which to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and digital engagement and visibility via the official athletics website; and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Our growing sponsorship business seeks an experienced, motivated partnership services professional to join our team located on campus in Fort Collins, Colorado. The Manager of Partnership Services position will serve as the main liaison between clients, the University and the property sales team. This position will be actively involved in individual client development and overall property revenue generation strategy. This person will have a working knowledge of marketing, sports sponsorships and media, and a demonstrated ability to connect a client’s marketing/business goals with appropriate sponsorship opportunities and delivery. This person will provide direction to his/her team and will coordinate a game plan with each property seller to ensure all client contracts are properly activated. This position will attend key client & university meetings, and will help serve in the development and delivery of multi-faceted marketing plans for clients.
- Lead client service, ideation, sales operations and activation efforts at the property
- Manage Partnership Services staff
- Establish framework, office structure and assignment of duties including, but not limited to: client outreach initiatives, digital and social media coordination, client and property PR, graphic design, proposal/proof of performance/contract development, research, management and tracking of inventory, game-day/event activation and fulfillment oversight
- Lead the team’s client entertainment efforts (special events, hospitality and experiential opportunities)
- Liaison between corporate partners, property staff and the Athletic Department
- Identify & concept ideas for existing & potential corporate partners
- Lead property staff with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital, social, promotions, IP, entitlements and events
- Lead and direct corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions, proof-of-performance tracking, pre-game Fan Zone and other activities on Game Day
- Manage all aspects of client fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate marketing, advertising/sports marketing agency or professional/collegiate sports environment
- Degree from a 4 year university or college
- Solution minded and collaborative personality traits
- Excellent client service & communication skills, including significant client-facing experience
- Proposal, proof-of-performance & contract development
- Digital/social media experience
- Event & hospitality management
- Production, fulfillment, activation, trafficking & tracking
- General understanding of the business development process, especially related to sponsorship/corporate partnerships/media sales
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized with ability to meet concrete deadlines
- Ability to interact with corporate clients, university representatives and members of the LEARFIELD team in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to provide an exceptional level of client service and partnership activation
- Compensation: $47,500-$50,000
- Eligible for Sales Incentives
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Our suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company’s value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.