Lead Computer Field Service Technician - NerdsToGo
Come join the NerdsToGo team! We are a new, national franchise that provides both mobile and in-store computer service and repair, as well as other networking and mobile phone solutions. We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and customer-focused team player to join our team as our lead Field Service Technician. We are looking for someone to assist in launching the franchise in the Fort Collins/Northern Colorado area.
The ideal candidate is an expert in solving simple to complex computer issues, including networking and loves helping customers. We are looking for candidates that have the ability to resolve all computer and technology related issues for residential and small business computer users. Customer service is a large part of this position so technician must be comfortable communicating and working with customers in their homes, offices or our on-site service center.
- On-site computer solutions for Window-based PC’s and Macs
- Network installation and maintenance (wired, wireless, LAN, WAN)
- Data recovery and loss prevention
- Virus protection and Spyware/Adware removal
- Computer security enhancement
- PC Hardware and software fault isolation and repair
- System repair and upgrades
- Software upgrade and installation
- One-on-one training
- 2-5 years of experience with Windows-based PCs (Win 7, Win 8, Win 10), Mac OS 10.x and networking
- Strong knowledge of PC troubleshooting and repair, both hardware and software/OS (A+ certification skillset)
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting, wiring, PC troubleshooting (ex. Network+, MCSE, etc.)
- Proficiency with peer-to-peer and client/server network configurations and troubleshooting
- Experience servicing and repairing Macs a plus
- Professional, high-energy, customer-oriented work ethic
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to submit to mandatory background check
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL COMPUTER REPAIR EXPERIENCE. Please do not apply if this requirement is not met.
Phone: (970) 775-0120