Landscape Design Associate - Lindgren Landscape
Lindgren Landscape is an award-winning, landscape design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995. Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we design and install landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality. See some of our work on our website at www.lindgrenlandscape.com.
A little about the position: The Design Associate is a hands-on, full-time position with day-to-day duties that include assisting landscape designers and/or architects with all tasks associated with the designing and selling of residential landscape projects. This position will require design skills as well as strong organization and communication skills. This position will report directly to Design Build Sales Manager and will work regularly with our Operations Manager, Project Manager, Construction Foreman, and Sub-Contractors.
Wage: $20-$24/hour depending on education and experience.
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Assists in generating estimates, budgets, creating, and processing change orders, and proposals.
- Onsite work, including site surveys, field measurements, pre-construction site photos, and post construction visits.
- Assist in generating base plans in CAD, estimates, submittals, and budgets.
- Assisting other designers with ideas and design concepts.
- Reviewing scope with designer, and inputting line work from the designer.
- Assist in creating and processing change orders and proposals.
- Generate 3D models which include construction details and dimensioning.
- Reviews scope with the designer, research materials and techniques as required, and inputs line work from the designer.
- Communicate with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and co-workers promptly and courteously.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as preparing packets, meeting preparation, and estimation preparation.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree (two-year degree) or certification program of comparable length required.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape design, landscape architecture, or environmental design preferred.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in landscaping or gardening required.
- 1 year of residential landscape construction and 1 year of landscape design experience are preferred.
- Sketchup and AutoCAD: 1 year preferred.
Do you have these special skills?
- Estimating and job costing experience.
- Horticulture background preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
What are the benefits? We offered, paid time off, sick time, health, Life, and a 401(k) plan.
For more information click here.