HVAC Service Technician (up to $42/hour plus up to $5,000 sign-on bonus!) - Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning
We are looking for skilled, experienced and professional HVAC Service Technicians to provide HVAC diagnostics, repairs, and excellent customer service. As a highly rated customer service focused company, we hire the best in the field, and our ideal candidates will possess great service and communication skills.
Compensation of up to $42/hour+ and a up to a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Why join our team?
- Ongoing paid training
- Accrued PTO with cash out option
- 3% IRA Match
- Gym Membership Contribution
- Health Insurance contribution
- Cell phone provided OR monthly Compensation allocated for phone use
- Commissions and spiffs paid in addition to the strongest performance based pay system available
- Uniform shirts provided
- Company truck provided
At Fort Collins Heating & Air Conditioning our top priorities are the comfort and complete satisfaction of our clients. When customers call us to handle their heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality or commercial HVAC service needs they receive the expertise that comes from over 80 years of industry experience. Our company has been family owned and operated for three generations, and it is this family setting and mindset that has made us one of the most dependable HVAC contractors in Fort Collins since 1934.
Our motto: “Big Enough to Serve, Small Enough to Care”.
Compensation of up to $42/hour+ plus up to a $5,000 sign on bonus for highly skilled and qualified top technicians!
Technicians utilize their technical knowledge to educate and support to our customers in their homes and/or commercial businesses. Our goal is to assist customers by recommending services or products that meet their personalized needs. We want to provide many options, and believe in promoting maintenance agreements and add-on products in the best interest long-term.
Are you among the best in your field? Join our team! For immediate consideration click Apply above!
HVAC Service Technician
- High Level/Trainer capabilities a plus
- 5 + years of commercial and residential HVAC experience – this is not an entry level position
- Experience with heat pumps (geothermal experience not required but preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- EPA Refrigerant Certification (Type II minimum)
- Basic computer skills are required as our technicians are dispatched by mobile laptop computers
- On-call service is required (currently once every 4th or 5th week)
- NATE certification is preferred but not essential
- 1 year technical school is preferred
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands and fingers, and be able to hear, see and talk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Feel free to visit our website: http://www.fortcollinsheating.com/contact/careers
Phone: (970) 818-7704