Housekeeper - Columbine Health Systems
We’re privately owned and operated…we’re not a corporation. It’s like working with family!
“I felt like I was coming home to Columbine, you all make everyone feel like family”. Erica, RN
3 opportunities for raises your first year.
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week, we offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of both resident rooms and the facility.
- Duties include dusting, sweeping floors, mopping and waxing floors, stocking carts with supplies, keeping a list of inventory needs.
Assists with laundry.
- Sorts all soiled linen and personal laundry using gloves.
- Washes and dry clothes.
- Folds towels, sheets pillow cases, draw sheets; places resident laundry on hangers.
- Washes kitchen laundry and housekeeping mops and rags; distributes personal laundry items to rooms.
- Replenishes linen closet.
- Cleans laundry area and other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Housekeeper – Laundry Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age with an education minimum of 8th grade and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be interested in geriatrics, able to work independently or as a team, and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to tolerate lifting, pushing, and pulling in the 30-pound range frequently and helping lift residents occasionally.
Phone: (970) 494-6462
Email: [email protected]