Housekeeper – Columbine Health Systems - Columbine Health Systems
We are accepting applications for Housekeepers able to work in a Senior Independent Living Facility.
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
Employees who work over 24+ hours per week are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
Housekeeper / Laundry
- Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of both residential apartments and the facility.
- Housekeeping duties include dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors throughout common areas and apartments.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and resident kitchenettes.
- Laundry duties include facility linens, and resident sheets and towels.
Housekeeper / Laundry Requirements
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred, will provide on the job training.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to work and communicate with the senior population.
- Memorization is an important part of the housekeeping role.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to tolerate lifting, pushing, and pulling in the 25-pound range frequently.
Phone: (970) 494-6462