Groundskeeper/Custodian - Brinkman Real Estate
Brinkman Real Estate Management has an exciting opportunity for a Groundskeeper/Custodian at The Exchange – a vibrant, community-oriented gathering space providing inspired cuisine, craft cocktails and local beer in Old Town Fort Collins.
If you’re a self-starter with an eye for detail, a knack for cleanliness and organization, and experience working in residential and/or commercial properties, we invite you to join our talented team of property management professionals.
Our ideal candidate will be pro-active with a strong sense of ownership, taking great pride in their work and will be inspired to make a difference in the businesses and communities that we serve every day.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities and interior and exterior spaces.
- Regular cleaning of restrooms and common areas used by customers and tenants.
- Use of manual and power tools for grounds-keeping, including leaf blowers, trimmers, shears, pressure washer, etc
- Assist in trash-out of vacated units/properties and the cleaning/staging of units that are available for rent
- Assist the maintenance and property management team with assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Report maintenance concerns and/or repair requests to maintenance supervisor
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants, property management and maintenance teams by upholding Brinkman’s mission and core values
- Willingness to expand maintenance skills with an opportunity for advancement.
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers’ license is required for this position
- Some experience in grounds keeping or commercial cleaning and/or maintenance support
- Experience using computer and smartphone/tablet systems to manage and track service tickets a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and whenever present at the community
Base Hourly Rate: $15/hour and pay is commensurate on technical skills and experience
Job Type: Full or Part Time
*If Part Time (less than 30 hours a week) is desired, employee would not be eligible for health, dental, vision, accident or life insurance.
This job posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of this role, and the nature of this role is subject to change at any time based on performance and/or the needs of the business.
Brinkman conducts comprehensive background and motor vehicle record checks for all new hires
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Real Estate Services is a B-Corp Certified, community-focused, real estate development and investment company that has been creating meaningful places and shaping the real estate landscape of Colorado for 15 years. With a triple bottom line focused on people, place and prosperity, our gauge for success is rooted in the impact our projects have on families, businesses and the environment.
We Strive to:
Be All In
Be the Change
Do the Right Thing
These core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission of using business as a force for good.
Brinkman employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Account, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans and a 401(k) with matching contributions.
Brinkman is committed to finding top talent from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, to provide broad and inclusive decision making for future success.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Real Estate Services does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman.
Phone: (480) 370-0959
Email: [email protected]