Front Desk Associate - Amara Massage Therapy & Wellness
Amara is seeking an outgoing and organized guest service specialist! The ideal candidate will be available for the set schedule (see below) and also have some flexibility for picking up additional shifts as needed when people are sick or on vacation. Some massage knowledge as well as experience using MindBodyOnline Booking Software preferred for this role. ***Please read full job description and schedule requirements listed below before applying.*** If interested, please apply online HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRSQQBH8F4_pkawI-oGlnNbmJMuSlMsrVmfDNzGiMY7d7QCA/viewform
Seeking individuals ready to begin work 2/4/19!
Job Description, Guest Services Specialist/Key Holder: The role of front desk team members is to ensure that clients have an amazing experience at Amara; this includes phone interactions, email, check in, check out and online interactions. Front Desk team members will embody genuine care and concern for guests, taking care to give the best service possible, ask good questions, and match guests with the therapist who they feel will be the best fit. In addition, front desk will implement speed and efficiency, remembering that multi tasking is necessary to allow the center to run smoothly. Employees will receive compensation at a rate agreed upon when hired.
1. Provide outstanding customer service skills both on the phone, in person and in online transactions. Arriving on time for work, present, aware and ready to engage with guests, this means going above and beyond to make sure each guest’s expectations are far exceeded. Using a kind, caring voice and demeanor in all situations with guests and co-workers.
2. Book therapists with clients based on our 3 question test and matching process, being sure to safeguard our massage team from potentially unsafe clients. Keeping customer information safe, secure and confidential
4. Using MindBodyOnline Booking Software efficiently and correctly during booking, checkout and retail sales.
5. Work closely with massage team to ensure flow and efficiency during and between sessions
6. Maintaining integrity of your work space and being mindful that our break room and front desk is a community setting.
7. Completing and tending to the daily checklist with diligence, particularly during downtime. Checklist items, including opening and closing lists, laundry, cleaning and general organization need to be completed each day.
8. Attending staff meetings and continuing education as requested.
9. Clearly communicate vacation or other time off requests directly to management at least 2 weeks before the requested dates.
10. Clearly communicate personal requests and feedback to general manager and lead therapist. Communicating directly with co-workers to encourage a team atmosphere where requests and feedback are welcome and supported by one another.
Amara Front Desk must meet all of the following requirements to maintain employment
1. Health/Wellness background, understanding of massage very helpful
2. Bachelors preferred but not required
3. Customer service/sales history
4. Must adhere to all Policy & Procedures of AMT&W
5. Some evening hours and Saturday availability required.
6. Candidate who lives locally in Fort Collins preferred.
Amara Front Desk Staff communicates directly with the lead massage therapists, massage team, and General Manager/Owner.
Front desk staff should work cohesively to bring all clients an excellent massage experience and be prepared to refer clients to other staff members if you feel they would be best suited with an alternate therapist.
Weekly Set Schedule
Tuesday 8:30-4:30, Thursday 8:30-2 and Saturday 8:30-4:30 (16-28 base hours weekly + more on call/holiday hours available) On call/shift extensions may be required M, W or F when people are on vacation.
Hourly rate: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
READY TO APPLY? PLEASE COMPLETE THIS ONLINE FORM:
Phone: (970) 484-2629