Franchise Broker / B2B Sales Consultant - Transworld Business Advisors - Rocky Mountain
The Franchise Broker role acts our in-house buyer expert helping our clients decide if a franchise opportunity is the right fit for them and guiding them through the entire process. This role also acts as the primary interface with over 300 franchisors that we assist with sales in the Colorado and Rocky Mountain regions. Our office focuses on the main street to lower middle market, helping over 50 businesses sized from $250,000 to $20 million in revenue through these transactions each year. As our team grows in size and depth, we need a dedicated individual to work with the over 300 unique business buyers that contact us each month. We are currently looking for new franchise brokers in Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins.
Our ideal candidate has…
● Experience in B2B or franchise sales
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work in the small business community
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to complete our application and questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!
Overview of Day-to-Day
● Supporting business buyers through their decision to purchase their own franchise
● Interfacing with current franchisors and creating new relationships
● Interfacing with franchise development partners to find new opportunities
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sale required
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from accredited business school
This is a full-time commission-only role with pay range up to $200k+.
Our office offers
● A three-month onboarding and training process
● Full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● 300+ unique buyer leads per month, on average
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization including partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Associate memberships to state and national associations
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an international community of brokers and advisors
To apply to this position please fill out our application (https://transworld-business-advisors-of-denver.workable.com/j/986025E02E). Email applications will not be accepted.
Phone: (720) 259-5099
Email: [email protected]