Financial Aid Officer - Snelling Staffing
Do you have a “numbers” mindset and experience in the private-sector, financial aid world? Does your passion for helping others show in your personality and work ethic? If you that sounds like you, and you an aptitude for attention to detail and accuracy, read on!
SNELLING seeks a full-time Financial Aid Officer for our Boulder client. If you seek an excellent team environment, in a fast-paced, student-centric arena, and you have the qualifications listed below, please contact us. In addition to a “can do” attitude, the ideal candidate will be very attentive to accuracy and details, and display a sense of urgency to ensure students meet financial aid deadlines.
- 1+ years’ experience in a for-profit/private-sector higher education, financial aid environment
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Attention to detail, professional demeanor, solid work ethic. Professional references will be required
- Excellent integrity and highly trainable
- CampusVue experience a plus
- Associate degree or higher preferred
Starting salary $35-45K, DOE plus competitive benefits package.
SNELLING is a full-service recruiting and staffing firm, placing candidates in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for almost 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients. Contact us TODAY with confidence!
Please send a short letter of qualifications and a resume that accurately outlines your qualifications to [email protected] or call 970.225.9292 for further information on your future career.
Phone: (970) 225-9292
Email: [email protected]