Fabricator Fitter/Welder needed! (Loveland,CO) - Manpower
Seeking an experienced Fabricator Fitter/Welder for a short-term project! Hours: 6am – 2:30 /3:30 including Saturday’s if needed (6am-11am). Pay for the position is $19/hour.
- Proficient in GMAW (MIG) welding all positions. Mild steel/Stainless steel
- Able to weld on materials that may vary from thin gauge sheet, structural tubing, to heavy plate or bar of all types and sizes.
- Weld and maintain parts within tolerance, as specified on technical drawings.
- Able to work with jigs and fixtures, along with being able to set up and layout
- Perform cross checks to ensure that parts are square in all directions along with double checking dimensions in accordance with technical drawing specifications.
- Able to perform consistently any tasks/work piece weldments/or other duties in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Operate forklift safely and responsibly at all times
- Proficient in (precision) welding to perform and complete all welding operations
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
– Strong mechanical aptitude
– Previous experience reading blue prints and production of structural weldments.
– Previous close tolerance fabrication or manual mill machining experience helpful
– Previous experience reading blue prints and manufacturing fabrication parts from various materials. (mild steel, cold rolled steel, specialty steels, aluminum, and plastics of various types)
– Previous close tolerance welding experience using MIG and TIG
– High School diploma or equivalent
Use general hand tools (grinders, hand drills, drill presses, magnetic drills, portable hand saw, clamps of various types, belt sanders and pedestal grinders)
**Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Please submit updated resume for immediate consideration to fortcollins.co@manpower or call 970-226-0113. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Phone: (970) 226-0113