Environmental (Asbestos) Supervisor - BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
The Environmental Asbestos Supervisor is responsible for the day to day oversight of all assigned Environmental projects. Including but not limited to Asbestos Abatement, Microbial Growth Clean up, Lead Abatement, and Meth Lab Clean up. Additional responsibilities include state or local code and Regulation 8 requirements, temporary labor management, equipment selection and material procurement, on-site management, paperwork accuracy and quality control. The Environmental Asbestos Supervisor is also responsible for working closely with occupants, property owners and industrial hygienist throughout the abatement process, including daily updates to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage techs and temporary labor at job sites and at shop.
- Each day, fill out a Daily Project Summary, Sign in Sheet and Safety tool box meeting forms.
- Monitor progress and schedule for final clearances.
- Manage temporary labor sources.
- Complete order form for materials and equipment needed for specific projects.
- Ensure all demolition is clean, complete and ready for rebuild.
- Monitor man hours allotted for project completion.
- Conduct Safety toolbox talks and compliance to BluSky safety policies.
- Manage sign in sheets for all Temporary labor sources.
- Adhere to all, State, OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist as needed with any Mitigation emergencies.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- Adheres to all company Best Practices
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- All other duties or projects as assigned
- Review and monitor paperwork related to project and turn in to Project Coordinator.
- Time is to be entered into ADP at the end of each work shift.
- Turn in Temporary Labor Timesheet Weekly.
- Maintain commonly used materials inventory.
- Fill out order form for equipment and materials used for a specific job.
- Track equipment used on projects to ensure inventory of equipment is accounted for.
- Tag and communicate any equipment needing service.
- Update project schedules as needed.
- Fill out monthly Game Plan including Rocks.
- Ensure your appropriate certifications are kept up to date.
- Ensure equipment is in working condition and ready for deployment.
- Ensure vehicles are ready and stocked per BluSky specifications.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training Environmental Technician personnel.
- Representation on BluSky emergency mitigation on-call management rotation
- Monitor man hours, materials and equipment used to ensure project profitability.
- Using Temp labor resources, and other means to ensure overtime is not incurred. After hours overtime excluded.
- Asbestos 40 hour supervisor certificate.
- Must have asbestos Supervisor State ID
- 1-3 years asbestos abatement experience.
- Candidate must pass a drug screening and criminal background check.
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation.
- Representation on BluSky emergency abatement on-call rotation
- National Catastrophe response
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal and external contacts throughout the project management process.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits. This position includes a Smart phone and company apparel. BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous profit sharing plan known as Ownership Thinking, health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 10 paid holidays, and PTO.
BluSky is an equal opportunity employer. BluSky complies with all Federal, State, and local regulations including, but not limited, to all OSHA, EPA, and Health Department standards for workplace and environmental safety.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR POSITION
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is in the work environment can range from quiet to moderately loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move between 25-50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle material, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or occasionally crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit.