eBranch Agent - Blue Federal Credit Union
At Blue, we discover pathways to realize your possibilities. Our e-Branch Agent is responsible for leading and directing efforts to build and strengthen relationships with current members and prospects within our communities and assisting members through electronic channels. This position is accountable for designing robust member experiences and engagement by delivering appropriate service solutions, while supporting needs of the member base. Accountable for improving wallet share through proactive inbound and outbound efforts, and ensuring a quality member experience through our service delivery. This position troubleshoots and resolves member concerns by clarifying issues, researches and explores alternative solutions and escalating unresolved problems to appropriate team member. This position also focuses on:
- Manage high volume of calls upholding established response times . Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform complex service tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed. Assist with monetary transactions, account inquiries, research, maintenance, disputes and non-monetary transactions, as well as conducting other service related tasks. Responsible for proactive lead generation and appointments, establishing centers of influence to engage with prospective members inside/outside the credit union, promoting Blue’s mission and value, meeting and/or exceeding goals and objectives.
- Lead and demonstrate robust member experiences through courteous, timely, and professional member engagements and communication. Promptly, accurately and efficiently process member financial transactions.. Ensure proper identification is presented for appropriate transactions. Maintain a high degree of member confidentiality. Meet onboarding and retention goals for loans and accounts by creating benefits for the member and resolving issues. Supports Credit Union growth by recognizing opportunities to promote Credit Union products and services to meet members’ needs and takes ownership over issues within your authority for thee-Branch online service channels such as mobile banking, money mover, and Billpay. Proactively identify issues and communicate solution to members and employees quickly and effectively.
- Report trending issues to management based on member comments.
- Completes all required quarterly/annual product knowledge exams and mandatory trainings. Participates in all trainings/meetings and sales and service development activities. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality, adheres to security and internal control procedures.
Experience: Under one year of similar or preparatory experience.
Education/Certifications/Licenses: A high school degree or equivalent
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
- Full Time Position
- Compensation: $14.77 – $22.16