Donor Relations Administrator - Fort Collins Cat Rescue & Spay/Neuter Clinic
Fort Collins Cat Rescue & Spay/Neuter Clinic is hiring a full-time Donor Relations Administrator to join its Development team:
- Responsible for administering and growing multiple recurring gift and donor recognition programs to raise financial support for Fort Collins Cat Rescue & Spay/Neuter Clinic; interacts frequently by e-mail, phone, mail and in person with donors, business leaders, volunteers, and community members.
- Responsible for cultivating community relationships to stimulate involvement and giving by coordinating supply drives, outreach events and public presentations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and recruits donors for Smitten With Kittens, Business Partners in Animal Welfare (BizPAW), Silver Linings, Prevent-A-Litter, Clinic Champion and other giving programs, as assigned;
- Coordinates, with the Philanthropy Director, appropriate donor recognition through Clinic Giving Wall cobblestones and Shelter Giving Tree tags;
- Implements, maintains and coordinates supply drives and community outreach tablings to promote support for the mission of FCCRSNC;
- Prepares necessary handouts, supplies, merchandise, and equipment needed for setting up effective outreach booths;
- Develops partnerships both external and internal for recurring gift and outreach purposes;
- Speaks in the community to inform on FCCRSNC programs, services and giving opportunities;
- Develops and implements an annual outreach plan that includes promotional strategies;
- Acts as Fort Collins Cat Rescue & Spay/Neuter Clinic’s spokesperson as assigned;
- Recruits, with Volunteer Program Administrator, supervises and supports volunteers and interns for assigned supply drives and outreach events; will need to fill in some event responsibilities if volunteers are not available.
Position is full time, hourly, non-exempt; $15/hour, 40 hours/week; benefits include paid time off, health, vision and dental.
For a complete job description and application instructions, visit the organization’s Employment Opportunities web page [https://www.fccrsnc.org/AboutUs_Employment.php].
Phone: (970) 658-9892