DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - WildRock Public Relations & Marketing
Status: Full Time
Compensation: Starting range $50K+ based on experience, generous profit-sharing program + bonus opportunities.
Benefits: Health, dental + vision insurance + Simple IRA with 3% Match, Responsible Time Off (unlimited), cell phone reimbursement plans + professional development training allowance.
Location: Headquartered in Fort Collins, Colo. with remote, hybrid, and flexible work arrangements for Colorado-based candidates.
About WildRock: Established in 2012, WildRock is an award-winning boutique, public relations and marketing firm that rocks results. We offer superior strategies, more imagination, solid media relationships and relentless execution. Our vision is to make our clients ridiculously happy! Our philosophy is simple, work hard, play hard. Get the job done and have fun while doing it. We are professional, positive, and collaborative individuals who respect others, embrace change and are wildly creative! Team members take responsibility for both achieving individual performance expectations and supporting each other to achieve shared outcomes and we are dedicated to building a robust, high-performing team to move with intention and focus as we continue to set the bar for excellence.
Our Purpose: We create a culture where people thrive. We have a profitable, value-driven work environment for our team with innovative offerings. With a genuine enthusiasm for building wildly successful brands, we help clients achieve Rockstar results.
Performance Expectations: WildRock is looking for a full-time digital marketing specialist to play a strategic and tactical role on social media and digital platforms for a variety of client accounts and a variety of industries (B2B and B2C). This role works internally and externally to lead the management of monthly/quarterly social media and digital strategies, driving key metrics and ROI, monitoring analytics, and measuring success through monthly reports and pivoting when needed. Requires the ability to effortlessly manage multiple social media, ad channels, and projects for a multitude of clients with the proficiency to switch from account to account with ease. Reporting to the senior digital marketing manager, the digital marketing specialist will have a strong grasp of integrated digital marketing campaigns, this position will develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across all digital channels.
Professional Competencies: Strong analytical skills, technology savvy with data-driven thinking. Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, active listening, the ability to delegate/coordinate tasks with others. A customer service orientation with conflict resolution skills, relationship builder, detail-oriented and adaptable, creative, organized, and dependable. Superior business acumen with a team approach to problem-solving and able to thrive in a group environment.
Conditions of Employment: Full time (40 hours per week/some weeks might be more), willing to travel.
Required Experience/Proven Track Record in:
- Extensive experience developing results-driven, omnichannel promotions, campaign planning and announcements with the ability to bring creative and strategic ideas together based on research, understanding how to incorporate internal team members to cohesively move clients’ goals forward and the ability to quickly understand client industries and competition in the digital realm.
Social Media Marketing:
- Social media management, both with content and advertising, for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, and other emerging platforms.
o Advanced knowledge of available social media tools and the latest software including extensive familiarity with Sprout Social, Business Manager, and others.
- Delivers strategies and implementation for social media advertising campaigns with proven results.
- Creative thought on audience creation strategies and A/B test comparison to enable pivot and optimization.
- Drafts compelling copy and strong calls to action, in addition to familiarity with asset creation tools from Adobe CS and Canva.
Email marketing + CRM:
- Manage email marketing programs and have the proven ability to grow email lists, remarket and integrate into larger, digital, and lead generation strategies.
- Knowledge of a wide range of email marketing tools including MailChimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, and Marketo.
- Capability to creatively concept, design and implement content by use of builder and HTML attributes.
- Familiarity with creating automations through multiple platforms.
- Understanding of email laws for both US and Foreign markets. (CAN-SPAM, CASL, PECR).
Search Engine Optimization:
- SEO content and strategy recommendation based on data analysis for client industry and competitor profiles.
- Technical implementation of SEO best practices including meta, H1, H2 profiles with a track record of improving rankings.
- Familiarity with SEO tools like AHREFS, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, RankMath, and Yoast.
SEM + PPC:
- Strong knowledge and documented successes with SEM and PPC practices for Google Ads and Bing/Yahoo! content and execution.
- Planning, execution, and optimization of PPC and SEM campaigns.
- Ability to define and test audience attributes in A/B environment.
- Capable of building large UTM tracking parameters.
- Website marketing achievements, including the ability to launch microsites, landing pages, and blogs with ease.
- Experience with WordPress for front end and UX design.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS markup required.
- Optimized and effective implementation of plugins, API’s and themes.
Account + Project Management + General:
- Strong demonstration of building and managing strategic client relationships, leading or helping support client communications when needed.
- Creating client agendas with valuable insight and relevant updates, supporting client recruitment/retention through consistently high performance, managing expectations and resetting as needed, seeking out upsell/growth opportunities, balancing multiple accounts with ease and developing performance reports showcasing results.
- Familiarity with project management tools like Monday.com, Asana, and Harvest.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products including intermediate use of Excel for data analysis.
- Solid grasp of Adobe Creative Suite to include Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign.
- Understanding of Google Data studio, DashThis, and other visual reporting tools.
- Supporting new business development activities including research, potential new client communications, presentations with excellent communication and sales skills, proposal development, RFP creation, contracts, etc., seeking out and presenting new leads/RFP to the management team, plus the proven ability to identify client needs through the discovery process as well as ensure WildRock’s success on proposed deliverables based on track record and capabilities.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of digital and marketing industry trends affecting clients with the ability to make appropriate recommendations.
Strong Preference for:
- Facebook BluePrint certification.
- Google Ads certification.
- Google Analytics certification.
- HubSpot certification.
We’re looking for people with at least 4-6 years of proven experience in digital marketing, specifically those with agency experience.
Please submit the following by email, no calls please:
• Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cover letter
• Portfolio (link preferred)