Dietary Aide - Columbine Health Systems
We’re privately owned and operated…we’re not a corporation. It’s like working with family!
“I felt like I was coming home to Columbine, you all make everyone feel like family”. Erica, RN
We are currently accepting applications for a Dietary Aide who can be available to work Part Time.
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
- Serves and sets up the dining room for meals.
- Properly maintains the salad bar.
- Assists with cleaning and waste disposal in various parts of the work area.
- Washes dishes and puts them away.
- Works with cooks, dietary supervisor, other staff, and residents to provide food service needs in accordance with food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Takes customer’s meal orders and delivers meals in a timely manner while it is hot and tasty.
- Helps individual customers with special dining needs as they arise.
- Clears tables, change linens and resetting tables.
- Performs tasks outside the normal job duties as assigned.
Dietary Aide Requirements
- Must be interested in geriatrics, be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language, be in good physical and mental health, and be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or 10-25 pounds frequently.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Phone: (970) 494-6462
Email: [email protected]