Dietary Aide – Columbine Health Systems - Columbine Health Systems
We are accepting applications for a Dietary Aides.
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy and Workout Facility.
3 opportunities for raises your 1st year.
- Sets up the dining room for meals.
- Assists with cleaning and waste disposal in various parts of the work area.
- Washes dishes and puts them away.
- Works with the cooks, dietary supervisor, other staff, and residents to provide food service needs in accordance with food safety and sanitation guidelines.
Dietary Aide Requirements:
- Must be interested in geriatrics.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be in good physical and mental health, and be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or 10-25 pounds frequently.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Apply online or Contact Jeff Goody – 970-494-6462
Phone: (970) 494-6264