Customer Service Specialist - Exodus Moving & Storage
At Exodus Moving and Storage, Inc, we are looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality, professional moving and storage services.
Consider applying, if you want to:
Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
• Develop lasting relationships with great people.
• Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career
• We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
A Customer Service Specialist (CSS) is the primary point of contact for Exodus’ customers once the move is booked by a Move Consultant. The CSS is in regular contact with the customer before, during and after the move to ensure excellent service and a great move experience.
Successful Customer Service Specialists are very detail oriented, self-driven, team-oriented, and organized. The CSS is integral to exceeding our customer’s expectations of our services. The CSS ensures professional, effective communication between Exodus and the customer. The Customer Service Specialist makes the first customer introduction call and email upon receiving notification and accompanying survey documentation from the Move Consultant that a job is booked Success is measured by increased positive customer reviews and customer referrals through flawless support of both Business Development and Operations.
• Collect prospective customer files from Move Consultants. Adapt and implement timeline for customer communication.
• Set customer expectations to receive communication by email and/or phone confirming relevant information and dates of service(s).
• Review the survey documentation to ensure the customer understands the scope of the move.
• Complete all contract documents and file documents for the service and present the file to the Operations Manager (Local / Long Distance Dispatch). Also facilitate transmitting information to satellite offices.
• Enter the packing, moving, storage, and delivery dates on the electronic calendar.
• Document all changes in service to both the contract documents as well as the electronic calendar.
• Communicate daily with the Operations Manager (Local/Long distance dispatch) as the move is booked and pack/move/storage day approaches to ensure proper decisions are made for trucks, trailers and crew.
• Regular and predictable attendance. Reliability is an essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
• 3 Years – Experience in fast-paced customer service environment
Knowledge and Skills:
• Leads/facilitates discussions to achieve positive outcomes for the customer and the Company
• Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable solutions
• Makes decisions by putting overall customer satisfaction and Company success before individual success
• Actively participates in strategic discussions which prioritize the needs of the customer over individual goals
• Continuously evaluates existing processes, and shares ideas for new initiatives to increase efficiency
• Creates, monitors, and responds to performance metrics to drive continuous improvement
• Demonstrates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively, and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
• Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information
• Works effectively in a pressure prompted environment, with changing demands and customers, to achieve organizational success
• Identifies opportunities for collaboration
• Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team and between teams
Manager: Vice President, Business Development
Hours: M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm; Saturday scheduled as needed.
Wage: based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
Call our office at 970-484-1488 and ask for Greg or Carrie. You may also email your resume and references to [email protected]
Email: [email protected]