Customer Service Representative – Technical Support - Comcast
Job Title: Customer Experience Representative – Inbound Call Center (Repair)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the Company’s service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast’s commitment to the customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee.
Responsible for answering incoming calls regarding technical questions and problem resolution related to Comcast products as well as customer equipment. Handles billing overflow calls. Works to minimize and/or reduce truck rolls. Offers Comcast products and services to meet customer needs. Exercises sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
– Demonstrates functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
– Follow established troubleshooting procedures, including use of appropriate resources and desktop tools. When necessary, produce work order according to established business rules.
– Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers. Effectively gains the customer’s cooperation to work through the troubleshooting process, ensuring customer problem resolution.
– Corrects discrepancies on customers’ accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary. When appropriate, follow established escalation procedures to expedite prompt resolution.
– Begins to act as a product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests; identifying buying signals and asking for the sale, reselling current value or right-size, delivering a quality customer experience.
– Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
– Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
– Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
– Educates and promotes self service options.
– Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to position Comcast’s products positively to our customers.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
– Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Attends training as required.
– Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
– Supports other lines of business as volumes dictate.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
– High School or Equivalent
– Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Phone: (720) 556-6297