Customer Service Representative - TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
The customer service representative’s (CSR) overall responsibility is to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction to increase sales, profitability and the success of the franchise through: quick response to incoming sales leads; providing timely and accurate estimates in order to retain customers; and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The CSR should develop in-depth knowledge of: company products and services, best professionally accepted sales practices, customer service practices, and phone etiquette practices.
- Utilizing conversational selling techniques; build confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® services in order to capture all sales opportunities.
- Problem solve for the customers by carefully listening to their needs and requests.
- Ensure that customer expectations are exceeded with proven customer service best practices.
- Ensure the provided estimates are prepared and scheduled accurately.
- Communicate with clients, pre-move and post-move, in order to capture and retain their business.
- Schedule onsite estimates as necessary.
- Ensure office and box display area is maintained in a clean and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned by general manager.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Customer service experience is required. Inside or outside sales experience is preferred.
Skills/Knowledge/Abilities (SKA) Required
- Proven and verifiable customer service skills
- Strong understanding of conversational selling techniques
- Excellent oral and written comprehension and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic business math
- Demonstrated ability to present a professional image at all times
- Bilingual is a plus
- Understanding of and commitment to the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® core values.
- Demonstrated ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following Microsoft applications:
- Work is generally performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
- Local travel may be required.
- CSR’s are frequently required to stand, walk, talk, sit, hear, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and/or lift with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift, and place, up to 25#.
Phone: (970) 686-6683