Customer Sales Consultant - Two Men and A Truck
- Utilizing conversational selling techniques; build confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® services in order to capture all sales opportunities.
- Problem solve for the customers by carefully listening to their needs and requests.
- Ensure that customer expectations are exceeded with proven customer service best practices.
- Ensure the provided estimates are prepared and scheduled accurately.
- Communicate with clients, pre-move and post-move, in order to capture and retain their business.
- Utilize technological devices to provide accurate, on-the-spot estimates to gain committed customers.
- Assist in the achievement of financial goals and objectives by continually increasing sales and minimizing expenses.
- Assist in review and development of move consultation procedures and materials.
- Collaborate with location manager and marketing manager to increase business move revenue and develop strategic relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Assist with front office sales duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by general manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- 21 years of age
- Must be able to be insured under the franchise auto insurance plan and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- A minimum of 6 months of supervisory and customer service experience.
- A minimum of 6 months of moving experience.
- Understanding of and commitment to customer service and the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® core values.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example to motivate, develop, train and direct people.
- Basic understanding of financial statements.
- Demonstrated oral comprehension, listening and communication skills.
- Language Skills: ability to effectively present information in small group situations to co-workers and customers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision making ability.
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications:
Phone: (970) 686-6683