Marketing Project Manager - Jet Marketing
At Jet Marketing our brand promise includes being on-time, on-brand, and on-budget for our clients. We value relationships with each other and with our clients – and doggonit, we care. Speaking of dogs, we have a black lab office dog who provides some daily calm in a deadline driven business. We’ve been known to shut off the lights and stretch on yoga mats, do a puzzle, or walk down our country road to just pause and breathe.
Jet Marketing is looking for an experienced marketing project manager. Someone who can work with clients to plan out projects, develop content, coordinate with our in-house design team or external partner vendors and monitor every step to completion. This is a full-time position in the Fort Collins office of Jet Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing, project management, and/or publication experience
- Join forces with the creative team to develop creative approaches, headlines and body copy for print and digital campaigns
- Ability to create production schedules, deadlines and work with other members of the team to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to write articles, research documents and blog posts, and have an understanding of tagging, SEO and website analytics
- Ability to map out video projects, including the creation of story boards, to convey a compelling message/story
- Comfort level with interviewing people on the phone, doing secondary research and putting together compelling articles
- Be able to work under pressure
- An eye for detail, including editing client and internally produced content
- Works well in a team
- Digital content writing and understanding of multi digital platforms a plus
Pay and benefits to reflect experience
Email: [email protected]