Construction Administrator - Clark & Enersen
We are currently seeking a full-time Construction Administrator for our Fort Collins, Colorado Office.
FORT COLLINS, CO #4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post, Best US Places to Travel in 2019 | Forbes
What We Do
Our diverse portfolio is the direct result of our commitment to the communities we serve. Through close working relationships and service, we strive to meet the unique needs of each client. Our wide variety of experience on different types of projects, from state-of-the-art science and technology facilities to athletic competition venues, has given our team unmatched expertise in multiple markets.
How We Are Different
We bring all services together through our unique, holistic design approach. This method enhances our ability to communicate with clients and explore solutions. In turn, it helps our team collaborate at a high level and produce superior integration of site, systems, and structure. We also know that our firm is only as good as our people—and we happen to have some of the best design professionals in the entire A/E industry. Clark & Enersen hires and retains top talent for every discipline and department in our firm.
- Flexible work hours.
- Approachable leadership team.
- Health and wellness incentives.
- Leadership development classes.
- In-house golf league, softball, sand volleyball, and soccer teams.
- Review and administer contract between Owner and Contractor.
- Review, track, and process requests for information and submittals.
- Develop and process modifications to Contract Documents.
- Process and review monthly Applications and Certificates for Payment.
- Assess and track changes in contract amount and/or time.
- Represent the firm at periodic meetings with clients and during construction as required.
- Provide periodic project observation and Field Observation reports.
- Review and process project closeout documentation.
- College graduate (Associates degree in Construction Management or related field)
- Previous internship or experience in construction preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Team-based atmosphere with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge, innovative projects.
- Ability to make an impact across the country through energy-use reduction and sustainable design solutions.
- Competitive salary and benefits package with profit-sharing potential.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Flexible hours.
- Casual work environment.
- Salary $65,000 – $85,000
Clark & Enersen is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should apply online at: https://www.clarkenersen.com/careers/
Phone: (402) 477-9291
Email: [email protected]