Community Relations Coordinator - Senior Helpers
Objective: The Community Relations Coordinator (CRC) will be responsible for generating new client leads and conducting service calls. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with the professional community who are in a position to refer potential clients to the company and through maintaining and developing new marketing methods.
Reports to: Owner/Executive Director
- Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors’ offices and other health providers) to determine lead sources
- Develop and manage new lead sources
- Personally visit and arrange meetings with persons responsible for, or in a position to, refer clients, including private, public and non-profit organizations
- Arrange presentations of Senior Helpers services at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctor’s offices and private companies
- Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Senior Helpers services. Network with others in the industry to develop additional lead sources.
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, and develop new methods of marketing
- Use monthly marketing calendar to coordinate activity with national focus
- Maintain and manage a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management system
- May perform client assessments and take inquiry calls and follow-up as needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent phone skills and follow- up skills with prospective clients and key influence center personnel.
- Ability to proactively prevent problems and resolve issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to drive, have valid driver’s license and car insurance.
- Minimum of one year experience in the home health industry, or equivalent, developing and managing a marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of related work experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 / year
Phone: (970) 658-8228
Email: [email protected]