CNA- Nursing Assistant, Certified, Long Term Care (LTC)- FT- Evening- Skilled Nursing - Good Samaritan Society
Shift: 8 Hours – Varied
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 40.00
Salary Range: $18.00 – $20.00
We’re seeking caring and qualified CNAs to assist our residents by supporting their personal hygiene and daily living needs. As front line caregivers, our Certified Nursing Assistants continuously work with residents and their families to ensure their needs are met not only physically, but also mentally, socially, and spiritually. If you’d consider yourself to be patient, respectful, honest, empathetic, and you find joy in making a difference in someone’s life, consider joining our long-term care team.
If you want to take the next step in your CNA journey, we have tools and resources available to help you get certified as well as lay down a blueprint to help you advance in your nursing career. We pride ourselves in valuing you and helping you succeed in your goals throughout your career.
- Provide resident centered personal care including bathroom assistance, washing, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, and social support
- Assist residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct transfer techniques and equipment
- Deliver a positive dining experience and assist residents with meals, snacks and supplements
- Document resident care and behavior
- Handle and dispose of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly