Certified Nurse Aide - ComForCare Home Care
Welcome to ComForCare Home Care Fort Collins, located in Windsor, CO.
As an independently owned and operated franchise, we are proud to have been serving the Northern Colorado area since February 2018.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun. We always look for compassionate individuals to fill a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
How do we do this?
- Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future.
- We look for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve
- We look for people who understand that caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills.
- We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
We KNOW you have what it takes. You are prompt, you have FANTASTIC skills, you want to learn new ones and you are quick on your feet! Are you looking for work in a GROWING profession that leaves you KNOWING you’ve made a difference?? Look no further ~ WE WANT YOU!
ComForCare Home Care Fort Collins is a fun, close knit team of people who rely on each other to ensure the people we serve receive the highest quality of care. Our administrative team and owners are available to support you through your journey to be the best caregiver in the Northern Colorado area! We are looking for committed individuals, who have a heart to do the right thing with those that need us the most, our seniors and people with long term care needs!
What you can expect from us?
- A SMILE when you call and visit!
- To be treated with respect!
- A supportive FAMILY FRIENDLY environment!
- Top notch training!
- Recognition for doing a great job!
- Competitive pay!
- 24/7 Crisis Support
- Treats when you come into the office!
- Answers to questions
- Side by Side training when you request!
- Support via phone, email and through our mobile Caregiver App
- A dog friendly office
- A Team that listens and supports you through life, because we KNOW that life happens!
- Grace, retraining and support when we mess up … because we all do!
What do caregivers do?
Most importantly, our Caregivers provide emotional support and motivation through conversation, encouragement and activities – we make a difference in people’s lives with every interaction
Without us, those we serve wouldn’t have help with their basic needs. Our days may be routine, or varied based on their needs. We may go to the park, or watch a movie while eating popcorn. They may need a bath or help with toileting. Their needs come first and our job is to provide for them in such a way that they are loved and cared for.
All caregivers go through orientation and training where we cover our requirements, training and the legal “necessities”. Our Nurse will spend time teaching you how to properly assist someone in moving about and your personal safety.
Ongoing, hands on training is available along with hundreds of hours in self directed education.
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Services
- Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- Competitive wage
- Flexible hours
- Free continuing education
- Referral bonus
- Must be 18 years old
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion or enrolled with a CO state-approved Certified Nurse Aide
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Current TB 2 step (within 1 year of hire)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Must be able to work some weekends
Phone: (970) 460-9947