Carpenter Needed - ServiceMaster Restore
Locally owned franchise looking for craftsmen with a strong work ethic and a good basic knowledge of many trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywall. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Our Carpenter performs cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction, remodeling or repair. You must have residential carpenter experience and a great attitude.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of various types of wood, plywood and wallboard.
- Residential remodel experience
- Drywall and paint experience
- Proficient using manual and power equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, levels, drills, etc.).
- Ability to properly lift, carry, push, and move materials, supplies, tools, and ladders weighing up to 100 pounds on a routine basis throughout the day.
- Physical agility to carry tools/supplies/equipment, climb ladders, kneel, crouch and reach on a repetitive basis throughout the day.
- Accurately measure and cut wood and other building materials.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- maintenance: 1 year
- construction: 1 year
- carpentry: 1 year
- framing: 1 year
- carpentry/renovation: 1 year
Phone: (970) 484-0588