CARE MANAGER (WELD COUNTY) - Home Instead of Northern Colorado
- Reflect the core values of Maguire Senior Services, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise).
- Conduct care consultations with clients and their families.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients at least every 90 days to address client condition, concerns and Home Instead Services.
- Make contact with internal staff on client concerns, scheduling changes, etc. Follow up when needed with internal staff, CAREGivers, and clients.
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up when needed to client and/or CAREGivers.
- Follow up on all prospect or current clients with appropriate correspondence such as thank you notes, sympathy cards, phone call, or special events,
- Conduct regular safety hazard assessments in client;s homes upon services beginning and throughout their service with Home Instead, and provide recommendations to diminish safety hazards in the home.
- Provide community resources and referrals to clients when needed.
- Be an advocate for families when needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers.
Apply online at www.homeinstead.com/365 or call our local office at 970-494-0289
Phone: (970) 494-0289