Branch Manager – Cheyenne Wy - Blue Federal Credit Union
Blue employees work hard, have fun and win for our members. Our Branch Manager is responsible for managing and directing all activities of the branch to meet organizational, financial, operational, and growth plans. They are also responsible for maintaining a cohesive, highly motivated, well-trained branch staff that provides superior member service and builds member loyalty. It also focuses on the following:
- Responsible for managing and directing all activities of the branch to meet organizational, financial, operational, and growth goals in addition to ensuring the branch provides superior member service while building member loyalty.
- Maintains a cohesive, highly motivated, well-trained branch staff. Manages employee performance to include coaching, training, conducting regular employee observations, provides effective feedback, assists staff with building action plans to meet assigned scorecard and developmental goals. Authors and delivers annual and mid-year reviews, collaborates with Human Resources for hiring, corrective counseling and action plans as appropriate.
- Monitors branch operations and activities to identify enhancements for policies, process, procedures, products and pricing. Develops and makes recommendations for these improvements to maximize cost, efficiencies and provide consistent quality service to members.
- Ensures that the branch is in compliance with credit union regulations and procedures, federal and state laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies. Ensures branch compliance with all security, safety, and emergency preparedness procedures. Performs annual required training as needed. Takes appropriate steps to correct unsatisfactory conditions or violations.
- Monitors branch operations and activities to identify opportunities for enhancement of policies, process, procedures, products and pricing. Develops and makes recommendations for these improvements maximize cost, efficiencies and provide consistent quality service to members.
- Prepares monthly branch reports and completes projects and assignments within timelines. Attends scheduled management meetings and trainings.
- Performs branch duties on an as needed basis, filling in for peak schedules or for any absence or shortage in the branch.
- Assists staff or members in researching and solving complex account problems in a timely manner with appropriate follow-up.
- Holds frequent staff meetings and daily huddles to recognize employee achievements, discuss areas needing improvement, goal status, changes in procedures, new developments or services and to present general information.
Experience: Five years to eight years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.Education: A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 64 credit hours.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required. In-depth dialogues, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature. Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
Other Skills: Ability to exercise judgment, employ initiative, implement programs, and guide/lead others towards work goals. Demonstrated effective planning, organizational, and problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, and interpret complex oral and written instructions. Demonstrated skills in managing multiple priorities. Skill in resolving member problems and developing/maintaining community relations. Experience with member/customer service operations to include understanding of effective member service philosophy. PC proficient, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet. Requires intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
Phone: (307) 432-5436
Email: [email protected]