Box Office Manager - Bas Bleu Theatre Company
Bas Bleu Theatre is hiring a Box Office Manager!
Located in the updated River District of Fort Collins, Bas Bleu is the home of a 99-seat intimate theatre space that attracts a wide range of patrons for its popular Mainstage season, Readers’ Theatre, special events and theatre rentals.
The Box Office Manager responsibilities include oversight of the day-to-day operations of the ticketing program. The Box Office Manager will ensure hospitable, smooth and efficient operations in the front of the house and is responsible for programming and monitoring the ticketing system.
The Box Office Manager:
- Develops and maintains professional relationships and provides efficient training to all team members.
- Prepares House Managers for their duties.
- Works closely with volunteers and/or interns and coordinates needs with other staff members.
- Processes donations, and maintains accurate record keeping.
- Works with the General Manager on Donor Development.
- Advocates for the well-being of the theatre’s future.
- Maintains a high awareness and security of confidential information.
- Ensures cleanliness throughout the lobby, bathrooms, and theatre.
- Fills in for the House Managers when needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high level of customer service delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously or with large groups of people.
- The ability to adapt and overcome issues.
- Familiarity with computers, copiers, and web-based software.
Preferred qualifications of:
- Theatre experience.
- Fundraising experience.
- College classes in theatre and/or business management.
This is planned as a 20-hour part-time week, that has some flexibility in the working hours. At least one day needs to accommodate an after 5pm end time. No remote work is authorized for this position.
Wage: $15/hr to start; opportunities for additional hours may exist during the performance season
Desired start date of September 1, 2021
Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Email: [email protected]